I bought this small mini red cherry plum seedling on ebay last two weeks ago, I want to know what these two plant stems will look like when they are mature... And describe what will they look like when they get very big. Because I wonder what will these two plants look like when they get big?
- The left one's stem is some kind of softer and much greener than the right
- The right one's stem is much harder-branched but smaller than the left
- They are seperates, their roots are different (not together)
- The left plant don't have a bunch of thin hair-spreading-like roots coming out from the single stem underneath but its roots are looking like it's sliding right following some long thin-like rounded knuckle which has a dark-brown spot at its bottom end that are not sending thin hairy roots from beneath it, or maybe it will in the future?
- The right plant does have hair-spreading-like roots coming from its single stem underneath
I bought 1 small plant but there are 2 different plant stems bundled in a pink elastic band.