This site is for professional and amateur gardeners and landscapers to ask questions about the care and maintenance of gardens and landscapes.
If your question is about:
- the general care and feeding of plants;
- gardening problems such as diagnosis and management of plant diseases and pests or methods for controlling weeds;
- identification of plants — trees, shrubs, flowers, wildflowers — cultivated or growing in the garden or as a houseplant, or of animals that are affecting your garden or houseplants;
- plant recommendations;
- garden or landscape planning and layout;
- the practice of gardening, including timing, tools and techniques.
and it's not about:
- the culinary uses of herbs/fruits/plants (try Cooking instead);
- the health and nutritional aspects of fruits/vegetables;
- plant biology, beyond what is generally gardening knowledge (try Biology instead);
- the framing, plumbing or electrical aspects of building greenhouses, decks, or other structures (try Home Improvement instead);
- large scale agriculture and/or the business of gardening.
then you're in the right place and we'd love to help answer your question. Help us help you and tell us what part of the world you live in.
If your question is not specifically on-topic for Gardening & Landscaping Stack Exchange, it may be on topic for another Stack Exchange site. If no site currently exists that will accept your question, you may commit to or propose a new site at Area 51, the place where new Stack Exchange communities are democratically created.
For more help, see "What types of questions should I avoid asking?"