Hot answers tagged


A twin faucet outlet simplifies things. If you really need to irrigate both trees and sprinkler at same time just add a metafim reducer to the line supplying the trees.ideally a twin faucet with two timers separating irrigation times giving you full pressure for the sprinkling application. And as I mentioned metafim have a range of inline pressure reducers ...


The metal part you are holding is the outer non-kinking protective pipe. There should be a flexible rubbery tube inside. I hope it hasn't retreated far down the pipe because it has to go over the barb on the fitting shown. Once the tubing is on, then you can see if it just compresses against the outer pipe (most likely) or needs a special part.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible