New answers tagged


The metal part you are holding is the outer non-kinking protective pipe. There should be a flexible rubbery tube inside. I hope it hasn't retreated far down the pipe because it has to go over the barb on the fitting shown. Once the tubing is on, then you can see if it just compresses against the outer pipe (most likely) or needs a special part.

Top 50 recent answers are included