Skip to main content

Flexible pipe used for water - typically to irrigate plants

Hoses are flexible pipes used to water plants. This might be direct, through an sprayer, or using a drip hose.

Use this tag for garden-specific questions about hoses, e.g. How to position and time a drip hose for a particular plant type. Many hose questions will be off-topic. For example: "How do I repair my hose faucet?" is a plumbing question and is off topic. Only use this tag for garden specific applications.