I am building an aromatic garden and looking for some drought-resistant fragrant evergreen shrubs/trees to give me year-round interest.
- Osmanthus sweet tea olive blooms in October - March.
- Michelia champaca blooms in January - March.
- Daphne odora blooms in Feb - March.
- Camellia blooms in January - May.
- Cherry laurel blooms in February - April.
- Sarcococca ruscifolia blooms in March-April.
- Rhododendron/Azaleas blooms in March-May.
Summer - fall interest:
- Star jasmine blooms in May - June.
- Gardenias blooms in May - July.
- Some deciduous roses and chrysanthemums.
I am in USDA Zone 10a: to -1.1 °C (30 °F), and all plants are planted outdoor in-ground.
Can anyone help me to find some summer & fall blooming fragrant evergreen plants? Thanks!