Hello I've had this plant for about two months but the spots were on all the leaves at time of purchase. Some things that may be helpful.
- No insects present on plant
- Plant was moved from nursery to my home where it has sat under a grow light and a next to a humidifier, and I've kept it in it's nursery pot
- Potted in a mixture of orchid bark, perlite, and sphagnum moss (from the nursery)
- Watering plant about once a week or whenever it's drying out by soaking it in filtered water and making sure it drains well out of the bottom. I have given it fertilizer twice with watering
- plant sits at a south facing window under grow light
- 4" nursery pot with drain holes
- The plant has continued to grow. It just put out a new leaf(second image) but it already seems like it has very faint spots starting to appear.
Included images below. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Happy to provide more details.