I have some bilberry plants (european blueberry, Vaccinium Myrtillus) growing in containers on my balcony, and I just noticed that new leaves are deformed and discolored (a bit more yellow that the rest of the plant).
Some more context:
- The soil has a Ph of approx. 4.5 (according to the vendor)
- It has been very sunny and hot in the last days (more than 25° C ambient temperature, perhaps more than 30 on the balcony)
- The blueberries are under direct sunlight from early in the morning to about 4pm
- I am watering lightly with distilled water and vinegar (1ml/l) once every few days if it doesn't rain. The solution should have a Ph of around 4
- Last week I have inoculated the roots with ericoid mycorrhiza
Can please someone help? Should I fertilize/water more?
The crinkled new leaves seem to grow up healthy and overall the plants are doing great.