I'm new to this stack community so please be nice. There is a light brown chalky color on my Anthurium's leaves its not an obvious fungus structure the best I can determine is that it's something like interveinal chlorosis but I wouldn't know. Please note the brown spots on the edge of the leaves isn't my concern it's the rest of the leaf that I'm talking about.
A closeup picture of the underside of the leaf would help. However you can do my diagnosis:
- check a few leaves this way
- carefully turn a leaf over and look closely
- do you see small insects the size of an exclamation mark?
- or do you see small white larvae like a small exclamation mark?
- or do you see small white grains the size of salt?
If it's thrip they are extremely hard to control as the kids live inside the leaf tissue. Just throw the plant out.
Spider mite can be controlled with 5ml dish soap and 1 liter of water applied every 5 to 6 days at least three times