I have a succulent plant (not sure the exact plant name) placed indoor next to my window. It has been in this state below for the past few months.
The leaves have all dried up, including the flowers. I have been watering the flower weekly (if I recall correctly)
- What happened to this plant? Is it still alive?
- Should I remove the hardened dead leaves?
- Should I increase the watering?
- Should I change the plant soil?
- Is there anything I can do to save the plant?
- How to make the small plant grow faster?