- Most likely a "Marguerite daisy" or some member of the "Argyranthemum frutescens" family.
- Leaves are turning yellow and then completely dry
- Located in Central Europe, Budapest
- Weather is around 30-32 degrees Celsius these days
- It is on the sunny side of the building (9 am to 6 pm), but a roof casts some shadow and direct sunlight is a few centimeters away from the plant, but it is still very bright all day. Gets direct sunlight for a few hours a day, when the roof doesn't block, in the afternoon.
- Watered every morning and every night 3-5 dl of water. Usually its tray has some spare water.
- Dry leaves are cut off
- No nutrition is applied, only water
What practices shall I change, remove or introduce to the daily routine to make it feel better and alive? Thank you very much.