0

I have a single lily pad plant in a very small pond, about 3-4 feet in diameter. There are no turtles.

Recently the leaves have been ravaged by something which is eating them from the rim inwards. It looks like somebody took a bite out of the lily pads, like a bite out of a cookie. The bites are about an inch in diameter. What could be doing it?

  • 1
    Have you looked to see what's under the lily pad? Snails might be living there... – kevinsky Aug 4 at 14:17

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.