I'm not particularly green fingered but recently purchased a compost bin however I'm not entirely sure what I do with it once it's full.
I've been putting grass cuttings and fruit/veg waste from the kitchen in it over the past few months however I've got a couple of questions.
- How do I know when it's all composted down?
- And is there anything I need to do to help this process.
- Once it's become compost,
- How do I use it
- Does it need mixing in with soil/earth
- Are there certain things I shouldn't put in there.
- I've avoided putting bramble cuttings in there and any branches I've cut down as it seemed that these would take longer to decompose.