I bought a home and want to fix the lawn in my yard. There are big empty spots in yard without lawn. I was wondering what is the quickest way to get the lawn that will last long? I saw few people in my community have yellow lawn patches like the one in attached picture. What is it called and where can I buy it?

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


Looks to me like sod. Most nurseries and home/garden centers have it. It comes in rolls of 2x10 around here.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.