Help! I have a peace lily which I bought three years ago for almost a nothing as it was almost dead. I nursed it back to health and was doing great, after about a year of having it in it’s nursery pot I repotted it in a bigger pot using normal potting soil for house plants although I do believe it said “compost” so not quite soil. I’m not very experienced in plants and gardening at all but I just wanted to save the plant, I even kept the instructions tag it came with! Three years since (two years since repotting) it has developed a strange green/white mould looking substance and I have no clue what it is or how to get rid of it. I need help! I’ve scoured the internet and I still am unsure. Here’s how it looks.
If anyone could help me I’d be very grateful!
Thanks so much in advance x