I am growing oyster mushrooms. I am a beginner. My first batch. It has been something like 10-11ish days now since I started the batch. It is almost three quarters colonized. Suddenly some brown-red spots appeared.
I used woodchips and oat bran as substrate,
Here are the photos of the spots
I looked at some forums and stuff. Is it like a sign that it is drying out? Can I save it if it is drying out? Is it a contamination? Help!?
I don't want to mist it now because it hasn't colonized yet?
Check out my two other questions about this batch for further info ( Very heavy smell while growing oyster mushrooms