Any suggestions to cure the vine? Thanks.
As you suggest it looks like a deficiency more than a disease or virus. Good clean new foliage and dying old foliage suggests the vine is stealing nutrients from the old to feed the new. If this is so, a broad spectrum treatment such as compost or rotted manure might be a better choice than NPK.
Check the quality of the incoming water for additives such as chlorine - ideally that sort of thing should be allowed to evaporate before coming in contact with roots but unless there is special provision for this a sub irrigation system can be problematic. Check University of Maryland for more info on chlorine and plants.