"Toxicity" is about plant. Some will not growth well. It is not about human toxicity (which depends on plants).
Mushroom could have more zinc, in general compost could have more metals (and if you used also ash you get more). Compost concentrate stuffs (but water and carbon). Because metals are used on very few quantities, it could add. Topsoil could be also a problem (what were the previous use). Are you eating a lot of food rich on zinc? As you see from your analyses, you have a very fertile soil (too much?). Maybe you are using too much compost.
You may check if zinc is frequent in your region.
It is difficult to find the cause.
I would not really worry about food, if you keep a variegated diet (and you do not do mono-culture). Plants should not store too much of it (mushroom are worse, but it depends on species).
About plant toxicity. Possibly your have not the extreme of toxicity. From a short search, it seems tomatoes could have some problems. But I would expect not more than just tip of leaves being yellow (I would expect nothing), and not dead tomato plants.