A few months ago (IIRC around last spring/summer), I planted an orange seed, which sprouted "twice" (as in, two main growths). I left both going, since by the time it had a few leaves, most of the growing season was gone and I feared it might be excessively stressed trough winter without half of its leaves.
Now, however, it's about to start growing again (I noticed a new leaf turning towards the window, the plant was kept under grow light in a cool room the whole winter) and I'm left wondering: Should I leave both sprouts or should I cut one to favor growth on the other? Here's a couple of pictures to hopefully better explain the situation:
Note: The plant was just repotted (roots started poking out of the old pot), which may affect the decision whether to prune it now or wait until it settles in the new pot.