I’m intending to try co2 enrichment with Exhale bags.
And from reading on the co2 enrichment I understood that photosynthesis does not play a role during night time and the plant actually emits co2.
- I wonder if the bag should be sealed during “lights off” period? So the plant won’t be flooded with co2
I also read that the co2 level should be around 1200-1500 ppm, but the light intensity is also an important parameter and it should be measured as well. So I will need to buy a co2 meter and a light/lux meter. The prices for those two are ranging from relative budget pricing to very expensive:
Are those measuring tools should be sufficient for my purpose ?
- What is the lux level for effective photosynthesis to occur when co2 enrichment is involved?
- Plant: let’s keep it private - one plant in 90x90x160 tent.
- Light: x4 COB CREE CXB3590 - 200W in total.
- Growing medium - Coco perlite mixture.
If any other information is missing please write it and I’ll add.