MY plant history:
- Tree planted 2 years ago.
- Once I cut the tip, so that plant branched.
- Some time later I cut those two branches again.
- New stems appeared, but after some time, something happened to the leaves (see pictures).
- I see some new leaves are going out now, but there is some issue with tips of those new ones too.
Plant is grown in a pot, only indoor. Pot is 28cm in diameter, and 30cm high. I would like to keep the plant relatively small, as it is grown indoor, so frequent trimming is a must. I live in Poland, in Europe, and now heating season is already started, but issue started before.
What to do to save the plant? Is it possible to grow it like a bonsai, with frequent pruning?