My Fuchsia is indoor, it's a small plant and looks quite healthy with so many buds.
However, I for last 2-3 days the buds are dropping if I am touching the plant.
- Plenty of holes in the pot
- I usually tend to water when the surface is dry.
- I use liquid fertilizer (COMPO Blumendunger) twice a week as per instruction.
Wind, Sun and temperature
- No wind as it is indoor.
- It gets morning sun usually.
- Temperature is approx. 20 degrees Centigrade (68F).
- No Bugs or anything else.
Should I be worried or it's normal?