I know this is a very common one, but for the life of me I can't remember that name. What is it called?

enter image description here


Looks like Haworthiopsis limifolia, formerly Haworthia limifolia (most of the hard leaves Haworthia were moved to the Haworthiopsis taxa.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.