In one of the empty plantations from my garden something weird grew up.

Can you help identify it? I know I need to remove it soon, but it grew up so big and wide, so I got intrigued.

Album is here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w41w6yi7vfxr9tm/AACY8MGqbvxnwARdF_6_5Lx7a?dl=0 (huge pictures, couldn't upload it anywhere else)

edit: Here's some: 1 2

| improve this question | | | | |
  • 3
    What is the scale? It looks like microscopic imaging. – benn Feb 22 '18 at 12:25
  • 1
    2-5mm per bubble. – Refael Hatuel Feb 22 '18 at 12:31
  • 1
    I guess that means only the microscopists amongst us will be able to answer your question. – Graham Chiu Feb 22 '18 at 13:23
  • 1
    How do you know you need to remove it? How did you know it was there? You seem to be implying that it was visible without a microscope. Elaborating could help. I personally don't see this question as off-topic, no matter how much a microscope is needed to see evidence of this, but you may be waiting a while for an answer (and you should elaborate). The more people ask questions about microscopic stuff, the faster we'll be able to recruit people who can answer them. "If you build it, they will come." so the quote says. But, if we instead drive away such questions, we may not interest them so. – Brōtsyorfuzthrāx Feb 24 '18 at 11:08
  • 2
    Anyway, clarification is needed. If you edit your question and explain how you found this, what it's growing on, and why you think you should remove it, as well as how you want to go about doing so, that could help. If there's a picture of the evidence of this that isn't microscopic, that should help. – Brōtsyorfuzthrāx Feb 24 '18 at 11:23

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.