I'm new to Hydroponics stuffs. I'm striving to plant in hydro form currently. I'm living in under-developed country which is impossible to find the well established nutrients mix such as Master Blend or others similarity.
I'm planting lettuce types. I wonder can I use this fertilizer for my hydro garden? Or do I need to add anything or it's not for hydro at all? Because buying pre-mixed A B nutrients is not cost effective, I need to find other way around.
- TN: 15% ( 8.7% nitrate, 1.9% ammonium nitrogen , 4.4% urea nitrogen)
- Water-soluble phosphorus anhydride: 10%
- Water-soluble potassium: 30%
- Water-soluble Mg: 0.08%
- Iron (chelated): 0.05%
- Manganese (chelated): 0.025%
- Zinc (chelated): 0.0025%
- Copper (chelate): 0.0036%
- Boron: 0.0068%
- Mo: 0.0009%