My raspberries have turned white. They were red, but we had a frost and now are white, are they still okay to eat?
They won't poison you, unless the white is actually a mould of some sort and you're sensitive to moulds, but they may not taste great - the cold has probably caused the whitening effect, and will likely have damaged the tissues/cells of the fruits. If you are going to eat them, do it as soon as possible - they'll start deteriorating rapidly now they're frost damaged. it is a little odd though - I regularly freeze raspberries, and they aren't white once defrosted, but possibly this effect is because the berries are still on the bush and weren't frozen solid.