So a friend of mine gifted me with a bucket of worms mixed with dirt and food. It was a living colony and I maintained it so, even growing properly. I've followed quite a few proper rules, also taking into account prior post on how-to-make-compost.
- I made several levels with 20 liters paint buckets with some holes in it (in the sides and below). From top bottom:
- Covered with cloth and some slight weight
- 3rd level has the major colony where I throw food.
- 2nd level has a base of grass, dirt and is where they go down to reproduce.
- 1st level is empty with no holes to receive water from above layers.