Per the title really.
- It seems to be quite invasive and pops up all over the place, often entangled into the centre of an existing shrub
- It's a pain to dig out but it can be done
- It's quite (but not completely) resistant to home-use weedkillers
- The bark strips off the stem quite easily when you try to pull it up
- The stem feels somewhat like a eucalyptus - fast growing wood - when cut with secateurs
- It's very fast-growing
- It happily regrows when cut near the base, from just below the cut
- It seems to be quite widespread locally (Berkshire, UK)
- In other people's gardens, there are unchecked examples, and it's well over 10 feet tall - looking a lot like an established tree
- what it is
- what, if anything, can I do about it, that I'm not doing already.