Drooping leaves can be caused by at least a few things:
- Transplant shock. Older leaves do not always recover from this drooping, although they may (newer leaves tend to grow in healthy). In my experience the main thing that actually causes transplant shock is probably UV rays shining on plants with disturbed roots. They can have an effect of plants without disturbed roots, too. My reasoning behind thinking that UV rays influence transplant shock so much, in particular, is that the plastic from milk jugs filters the sun in a fashion to where the filtered light does not easily induce wilting/drooping in transplanted plants. Milk jug plastic filters UV rays (it's hard to find clear material that doesn't). It may filter other kinds of light, too, but I don't know of anything else in particular that the jugs filter. I believe the UV index is pretty high in some parts of Florida.
- Too much chlorine. I've read about this, but I don't know too much about why it can cause wilting. If you use city water, try watering with filtered water and see if your tree likes it.
- Possibly, too much nitrogen. This is just something I think I remember reading. I don't know if it's true.
So, if you can filter the light, filter the water, and give it some potassium sulfate, that will likely help it perk up. If you give it much potassium, you may need to give it calcium, too, though, but be careful with that. Potassium helps reduce transplant shock.
The discoloration may be caused by a nutrient deficiency. I think maybe potassium or magnesium is what you need. Maybe manganese. I'll have to edit this later and add more information (and verify stuff) and sources. I've got to go, now, though.