Last year, this Sunshine Blueberry plant was doing stupendously - not a burned leaf in sight. Now most of the leaves appear like they're burning. Also, the fruit never mature to full size before they shrivel. I'm not even sure if those flowers are pollinated because they just look like blue versions of its flower and the weather is not hot enough for bees to come out. What's causing this?
- California Bay Area zone 9
- Water it once per week because the weather is still cold.
- It's in a terra-cotta pot.
- Temperatures have been on average 65 F during the day and 45 F during the night.
- Haven't fertilized it this year yet. I'm waiting until the weather warms up. Last year, I used cottonseed meal to make the soil acidic.