What is this disease on my lime plant? And how to fix it?
These are an advanced case of spider mites. The normal colour of the leaves will never return. For a quick and effective solution:
- make sure the plant is located where there is lots of light. A south east window is ideal.
- remove every leaf cleanly from the base of the stem where it meets the trunk
- get a cloth or paper towel soaked in a little bit of dish soap and water and run it over all parts of the plant that are left
- repeat the application of soap and water every five to seven days at least twice or three times
- wait for new growth, inspect the underside of the leaves for spider mites that look a little bit like grains of salt