|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- What makes MOVEQ quicker than a normal MOVE in 68000 assembly?
- Should I have one hand on throttle during engine ignition?
- Why is Google approaching my VPS machine?
- How to draw a winding on a toroid of a circular cross section?
- Should I have shared a document with a former employee?
- Grouping into more groups in one iteration
- Does unblocking power bar outlets through short extension cords increase fire risk?
- The most secure way to handle someone forgetting to verify their account?
- Practical example in using (homotopy) type theory
- Everyone but three
- Zhora asks Deckard: "Are you for real?" Was this meant to be significant?
- Is surviving this (blood loss) scenario possible?
- Why are flying carpets banned while flying brooms are not?
- What happens if a company buys back all of its shares?
- Why aren't there any women super GMs?
- How to not confuse readers with simultaneous events?
- How fast does a character need to move to be effectively invisible?
- What is this green alien supposed to be on the American covers of the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"?
- Amira L'Akum not on Shabbat
- Why does a tetrahedral molecule like methane have a dipole moment of zero?
- Why do the digits of a number squared follow a similar quotient?
- How can one convert an expression to a string while keeping the quotation marks of strings that are part of the expression?
- What causes a rotating object to rotate forever without external force—inertia, or something else?
- Is it legal for a supermarket to refuse to sell an adult beer if an adult with them doesn’t have their ID?