When asking an identification question:
Make a good title:
- Include the type of thing (weed, bug, plant, etc) that you want to identify.
- Include where it was found -- both where in the world, and where in a "micro" sense ("eating the lower leaves of my plant", "under a rock", "fungus growing on my tree trunk", etc).
- Include distinctive features. ("Red fuzzy vines".)
Include a photo.
- Repeat the descriptive features in your question.
- Include how it relates to gardening.
When you get a satisfactory answer, consider adding a further tag so that your question is cataloged with other similar questions. If an answer makes the question relevant to another category (e.g. a vine later identified as Morning Glory), then it should be tagged as such.